ZK Fingerscan Clocking Systems
Innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance and Access Control applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed.
The S900 model features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and SecuGen's high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The patented optical sensor is resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock.
Access control and time & attendance terminals
With many different models to choose from, ZK products can solve any of your Access Control and Time attendance terminal requirements. General features include:
- 1-touch 1-second user recognition.
- Stores 1500 templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprints and/or PINs
- Optional integrated prox or smart card reader.
- Built-in Serial, Wiegand in/out and Ethernet ports
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn't available
- Optional integrated Wifi also available.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit switch, etc
- 8 user-defined function keys
- Multi Language Support
- Built in bell scheduling
- Real-time 1-touch data export to 3rd party hosted & non hosted applications
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
- Templates: 1500
- Transactions: 30000
Verification / Identification
- Verification mode: 1: N up to 1500 templates
- Verification time: 1 second
- Identification time: <=2 seconds
- FRR: <=1%
- FAR: <=0.001%
CPU and Memory
- CPU: 32 bit
- Memory: 8 MB Flash Memory
- 3.5" Color TFT Display
- RS 232/RS 485
- Ethernet 10/100
- 26-bit Wiegand In/Out
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Relay Output: 12V DC, 3A with ZK Power supply
- Proximity, Mifare, HID, Wi-Fi